Sunday, August 28, 2005

Written Last Tuesday

Okay, so this is Tuesday. Friday morning I fly back out. This time to Colorado. This time to se a road 13 and a 1/2 miles long. This time to top out at 14, 110 feet.

New Hampshire was excellent. The people were quite friendly and the core group was very helpful. Yes, the team fostered and enabled me in a positive and creative way. Things weren't done when I left though. I'd been prodded toward a goal which just a month ago I may not have even imagined.

The New Hampshire terrain was wonderful. Madison boulder, Eco Lake, Thorn Hill Road, Town Hall Road, Hurricane Mountain Road, Glines Hill Road......... The hills, the mountains, the inclines- these provided me with the opportunity to welcome resistance.

Things went very well.

Now I am headed to Colorado. I can't expect a repeat of all the good things that occurred recently. I can't expect things to simply go extremely well. I can't even expect to succeed. But I do know that I can try. I know I can make due. I know that I can make the best possible use of the resources that will be available. There is altitude there. There is change in altitude also.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home