Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sitting

Sitting here on Tuesday morning, clearing cobwebs and thinking over the immediate and midrange future. As always for me, such thoughts invlove the past and it's puzzle of potential, poignance, and pattern.

Before I get too clever for forward movement and too self referential for anyone to understand:

Tomorrow, Wednesday, is the day decided upon for the Auto Road ascent.

Not yet sure where I'm sleeping tonight.

Not yet sure what exactly to eat today and tomorrow.

I want to wash some clothes.

I want to wash my wheelchair.

Presentation, huh?

Alright, time to drink more coffee and look off to the trees close by and the mountains in the distance. Yesterday I went back along a road that I had last done two weeks ago. I was quite pleased to find the work less difficult than I had previously. It was a good choice for final pre-climb work out. Noticing improvement boosts confidence.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home