Thursday, July 28, 2005

Then and Sometimes Now

Right, so today was about travel arrangements and secondary packing.

Yesterday was about arrangements for traveling and primary packing.

(Of course it is Thusday and the today of which I speak is already yesterday, making yesterday even a day further ago.)

On Tuesday I got the front end of my wheelchair well sorted- there's a post in the 'Kinetics' section. The freshly machined stem bolts, brand new bearings, and oh-my-gosh wheels and a dream. I did the essential packing- durable medicals and cloth tape and sorting of piles of everything else.

Today (well, Wednesday) I tried to make travel plans and tried to use a suitcase. Eventually I went to the Supermarket and got some duct tape for the cardboard box suitcase that is my preferred method. I've got non-fiction books. I've got art supplies. I've got discs with excel files in case I get the chance. Gee, I've got Gatoraid! A few more bits to sort and off to the plane. I thought about trains but planes are nearly as cheap.

Live free or live anyway----------------

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home