Sunday, July 24, 2005

Asking (me)

Sunday, 5:32 PM. 532 is six more than 526. Great, now it os 5:34, where am I trying to take this?

Okay so this is the week to get from Philly to North Conway. Need new stem bolts. Need better back cushioning. Need to do some sewing. Need to get out of the clouds if I'm gonna get into them.

6288, Mount Washington summit altitude in feet. 1565, altitude at base of Autoroad. 2, distance in inches the book I'm reading says a mountain erodes in a thousand years.

Want to organise drawing photos before I head out. Want to do at least one more drawing before I go.

Got to eat. Want to make a call. Hoping to clean my room. Yearning to be productive this evening. Crossing my fingers in the back of my mind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home