Saturday, July 23, 2005

post one

Firstly I must say, *&^% all this name nonsense. I tried like ten or so, no 15 at least differnet names before copying off of a better blogger I had seen blogging.

What now? I'm in, and this is the trash receptacle of blogging. No, this here is the secret trash receptacle of blogging- the place where even I can leave stuff without worry.

So I'll be starting on my way back to New Hampshire soon: for discipline, redundancy, kinesthetic memory, metobolic gratification, and also to measure my boundaries.

So sure, follow me or not. I'll be wanting to post a log.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

Nice to see the blog. So, are we going to blog from the Auto Road wirelessly as you progress? Uh... in your spare time in between miles? I guess not. But looking forward to your visit, and good weather for your measure of boundries.

25.7.05  
Blogger Crouching Hamster said...

Boundaries?
Is it about boundaries?

I've been to North Conway. I did NOT go up the mountain.

26.7.05  
Blogger Sean said...

Is the glass half empty of half full. Maybe I could say it is about extent. How far do I go? How free really am I?

27.7.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home