Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Wondering

Hey cool, this is awesome, it's going on 6 (well past 6 AM by the time I post) and I'm up and ready for the day.

The local autobody shop top-man is machining me new stem bolts. (Those are the pieces upon which the front wheels swivel.)

Got 5 by 1.5 inch wheels ready to go for chair front. They were donated by www.froglegsinc.com.

On my way into the city to buy a bunch of bearings for the caster housings soon.

Wrestling with three different computers to get digital pics sorted.

Now... so... is Mount Washington part of the Grenville orogeny, Acadian orogeny, Taconic orogeny, Allegenian orogeny, Appalachian orogeny or what???

I'm psyched to check out the biggest erratic on this continent, near Madison, New Hampshire.

I'm psyched about the front end alignment my wheelchair is getting from the autobody/metalworker supreme proprietor of Crowson Overstreet Collision near my home. (Well, actually he's just a friend of my dad's whose taken good care business-wise.)

From what I've been reading, it appears that the Himalayas will only take 200 million years to erode back to sea level once they get done boasting.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taconic, it seems, dude.

26.7.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a not to frog legs.
keep climbing

27.7.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home