Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Flying

Gee, but it is already Tuesday. Tempus Fugit!

Succeeding at eating more. The nutrition book I'm reading is "Optimal Muscle Performance and Recovery". It gives many practical pointers regarding ingestion of carbohydrates, proteins, electrolytes, and good old water. Seems this time around my strategy will not be simply a chunk of bread and thermos of instant coffee. Have you ever heard of a branch chain amino acid?

Addendum to Starting: 'Setting things up well' regarding post-flight transport means that I had the good fortune on the plane to be seated next to an altruistic and sociable young woman named Jessica. Her mom lives near where I was headed. Pretty much all I did was not act stoic. Coincidence and her kindness did the rest.

So much for questions of existance and meaning- I'm in the world. The sun is shining. The temperature is mild. My body is calling me, in more ways than one- and I am responding to it.

Hills, gravel, crowns, and gradients.

Hydrocolloid dressings, foam rubber cushioning, cloth athletic tape, awls and string, needles and thread.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home