Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wanting to Write

I didn't sleep till past 7 AM.
I cried before I slept.

The fuzzy-dizzy feeling, it is like the feeling of accelerating.

The feeling of excitement at the start of a love relationship. This can create the dizzyness.

To learn something in axiomatic fashion, to stack ideas and climb to height-- this makes me dizzy.

To look deep in the sky or far down to earth-- again I am euphoric, again I am moved, again there is a changing, a differing.


To be again as I once was

To have been as I will be

When shall I know and what shall I see

Now I am nothing although this is something

I want to go to sleep
I wish to feel protected
I desire to be held

Am I more than what I am not
Is there anything beyond
That which I am

Having change: sensing sensing

Is there stillness
Is there quiet
Is there there, or is there only here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home