Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Determinism <> Free Will

black or white <> spectrum
countable <> uncountable
macroscopic <> microscopic

deductive <> inductive

I think that summer solstice occurs at 4:26 in the afternoon, EST of course, today- Wednesday. I hope to try and push far.
Right, well... actually it was 8:26 in the a.m.- minor math error.

Okay, days later, pasta and green beans waiting. Wednesday, solstice day, what was the big push, what was the commemoration, what was the movement, the activity????

(save as draft)

Okay- so this all appears lost and hidden enough.

Wednesday was the day that the laptop arived. It actually was delivered not long after 8:26, so we'll call this the solstice event.

I was working with my father one summer evening when he mentioned that today was the longest day. I was 18. I often used to like to hold barbeque type events at solstice and equinox time. A few years back I was constructing a work shed. I included plans for lines marking sun location. Celtic architecture was an influence.

I've got the portable computer, the camera and the printer. The last two are not so portable. The first seems vulnerable.

Been picking away at the three, ever so slowly. Much yet to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home