Monday, May 08, 2006

Needles and Threads

Day 23: Sunday, May 7

---------------------------------

why questions but not answers

why blunders, why mistakes, why failure, why pain, why hardship

to not be is to be acutely so

to be less than is to approach truth

to be lost in the black swamp of doubt and despair is to fully be at ease on the bright hard rock of confidence and clarity

excellence through mediocrity, the whole entire thing through its many infinitesimal parts

this is madness but weakness is strength

I don’t believe in stopping

I don’t believe in accepting

some how for it to be involuntary

feeling compelled toward the counterintuitive

I believe the unnatural to be the highest form of human nature

---------------------------------

Today included the usual soul searching and introspection. I made an effort to note some of it.

Today included a brief glimpse of a bald eagle.

Today I iced my right wrist twice.

Today I sat many hours at the table working on a number drawing. The Minnesota classical radio station in the background was soothing. I read further from a book of essays by a Minnesota naturalist. That was comforting also.

Now it is very late and I ought to lie down.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home