Wednesday, April 19, 2006

And Again

Day 4: Tuesday, April 18

Today was less simple than yesterday. I swept the floor throughout the house. I did some handwash laundry. I set up meds at the local pharmacy. I started figuring out local public transport. I ate some deer sausage and green beans (and grapes). I did boomerang practice but never made it to the river. There were forcasts for a couple different sorts of bad weather today but of course they never really materealised. I did see a good amount of lightning off to the southeast.

Now it is getting late. I'm hoping to hit the river and do some more of this experimental raft building project early enough to leave me time to get to Thrifty White Drug before 5pm tomorrow. Doing both will allow me to work at artform stuff and also body stuff.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen here buddy, I'm not your brother, but it's been two days since you last posted to this damn blog. Rumor has it you've got it at your fingertips, so what's the excuse?

Cheerios,
g

20.4.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home