Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Existing

So today is Wednesday the 11th, I think.

I have not had a problem with working too hard in a long time.

I have been shopping. I've done a slight bit of house cleaning. Some days I even shave. Oh, plus I walk the dogs sometimes.

I've started adding papier mache to bent and folded cardstock circles.

As well, I am the proud owner of a red oil pastel stick the size of my thumb. Right, and some oil based modeling clay. And a nice hand made cardboard art box. Gee, all these great things but I only have like one more new legal pad.

Still warming up to the notion of making the lap top purchase. Still most every day I wouldn't mind more.

Today so far was good. I had breakfast. I had lunch. I walk the dogs. I pushed some clay. I applied some paste.

Well, I've an errand to try before 9 PM and it's time to get at it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get your UPS delivery yet?
have you named your oilstick?
I don't know what's next, Sean. I wish I was hidden somewhere, sometimes...no work recently, home alone, alone alone. broke. Made lasagna the other day. Sleep past noon. My own worst friend. Please tell me how stupid I am.
I wouldn't mind more either, and I don't even have wheels.
I hope that you keep writing, working, being; it truly is an inspiration. Sometimes I wish that we could trade places, just to see what it's like. Someone should write a book.
keep it all up...

13.1.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, where's that toilet seat? Some brown-truck-driving-person is seated high and mightily, cruising down the road...never needing to stop...cutting his or her TOD (time of delivery) down beyond belief...making all the "team members" jealous as hell...walking off with all this month's award money...plus getting "driver of the month"; careful you toilet-seat-snatching-brown-truck driving dude (gender neutral), they know what you drive.

15.1.06  
Blogger Sean said...

Found out when in Boulder that toilet seat had been held at UPS and not sent to USPS general delivery. Wound up paying like $60.00 to overnight it and get some use out of the thing. I was frustrated and in need enough at that point that I haven't even yet bothered to look into seeing whose responsibility was that spare shipping charge. .........

17.1.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home