Sunday, September 04, 2005

Looking

Looking forward, what does that even mean- to look forward?

The big plan is to get out of the library and get back onto Flagstaff Road. There is a dirt road up from paved road to the top of Green Mountain. It is called Green Mountain West Ridge Trail. Maybe I can find it.

Doing enough mileage and incline. Carrying more water.

I'm the proud new owner of a Denver County topo map and an alarm clock. The map isn't that hard to figure out, hence I can plan to find trails to high points. The alarm clock is more troublesome. I'm trying to make it to Ward and on to Brainard Lake. Making it to the lake would take a planned early start.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know about this Digital electromagnetic pollution detector website that pretty much covers Digital electromagnetic pollution detector related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!

4.9.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Entourage: The Abyss
So this is it, we've been building to this since the first week of June, when Gary Busey was creating a sculpting for Vince... that actually has nothing to do with the storyline but anytime I can sneak in a ...
cool blog!  I have a debt consolidation lead
related site that has been helping a lot of businesses and marketers using debt consolidation lead
do very, very well.  The best part about their feed back is that they tell
me they've found their money machine with our debt consolidation lead

5.9.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sean great site! I was out scouring the web looking for the latest news about automated forex broker when I found your this post post. And even though the post is not compelelety related to the automated forex broker type of information I'm currently looking for, I understand why I found your site. The internet is loaded with an incredible amount of interesting and entertaining information like your site provides. I enjoy your site very much - keep up the great work!

20.12.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From any perspective it's reasonable because this is how we work in real life too. I was searching for topics on money making, but I ran into your blog. More often than not, I'm trying to learn about Forex Trading Resources. About your post I realize I've got a few things to learn yet. Your blog is really cool because I was kind of thinking along the same lines but of course, in a different context. You're right on. Thanks!

18.3.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home