Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tuesday, Bluesday

Day 18: Tuesday, May 2

DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis, inflamation of the tendon on the thumb side of the wrist. I didn’t realise that I was putting that much stress on my right arm. Or is it that I didn’t realise that I am a bunch more than 20 years old, twice that. Anyway, it’ll heal (hopefully)- ice, ibuprofen, splinting, rest. I tried rest today.

Further planning for the New Hampshire trip coming up in about two weeks. I now have transport and two days’ lodging squared away.

And then finally for the day 18 entry, writing by somebody else:

Be authentic with others and learn to state your feelings and your needs firmly.

Learn to handle confrontation and deal with other people’s anger.

Decide what you expect and state your minimum standard of behavior that you consider to be decent treatment from others.

Stop feeling sorry for other people and giving them advice, money or support.

Give up the need to be right and feel self righteous and superior to others.

When others overwhelm you with their problems, tell them you are not qualified to deal with such deep issues and suggest they get professional help.

http://www.angriesout.com/grown20.htm

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home