Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Truth, Beauty, Goodness... and a Sense of Lacking

Day 11: Tuesday, April 25

Pork loin- not pork chop, the difference I know not yet. I guess the chop wouldn't be as easy to make right.

Friends- plans that friends have (those reading need not wonder if it is you I speak of), letting friends and acquaintances and loved ones and lovers... well gee but not g-whiz, gosh I mean; who is gonna be there looking down that tunnel of light as my brain begins to no longer accept signals from my eyeballs. 'Me' of course. Who else. 'Myself' of course. Actually 'I' will also be there also but that still adds up to "one".

So if I build a raft and try to go to the island I will make sure there is somebody around for safety's sake. But if I am trying to do something 'I' want to do then I should not allow other people's imperfection to disallow my activity.

Today was a full on "off" day. My thumbs were a bit shredded from yesterday's activity. My back and shoulders and upper arms aren't recovering quick enough with daily further work. Today was a full rest day. Computer time, and phone time, and start the fire extra early time. Past projects are further sorted. Future projects are further planned. God willing, I have less patience.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Pork Chop,

Don't go around telling me not to wonder about whether or not it's me that's reading into the "I"s and the "me"s and the "friends" and such. I'm sufficiently paranoid to unilaterally construct grand illusions of grandeur lacking. Oh well, ho-hum, I smell the blood of a former en-glish-mun.

It's all about "me" - and "I" wonder how to make it through some days when fragility stalks with a stone-cold heart-steak and makes "one" about to burst at any moment; yet, if dropped off a bridge, "we" bounce back even higher like a super ball.

Love is common, and so very extraordinary.

Cheerios.

26.4.06  
Blogger Sean said...

G-- thank you very much for reminding me what is important.
Apologies if my confusion brings darkness to others.
Again, thanks for the helping hand.

26.4.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S-dude,

Hey, I assumed it wasn't me, and I was simply commenting for the blog of it - but now that you say it wasn't me, I'm offended; damned if, damned not. Everyone's whacked in their own special way.

Lovey

26.4.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loin chop lowr back chop

29.4.06  
Blogger Sean said...

Dear Gentlemen,

Thankyou for your support.

S

29.4.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home