Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Good Life

Day 24: Monday, May 8
Glenn took us to his folks’ place for lunch/supper. Seven seated at table. Mrs. Schafer remarked that the kitchen temperature was slightly cool because the buns were taking their time rising.

We went to the main garage/barn/work-space with the new bearings I’d ordered and he made quick work of replacing those into my wheelchair’s caster housings.

We traveled on in his pickup truck to town. My wrist has acted up again and I’m trying to play the whole rest, ice and ibuprofen game. I finally got out a package I’ve been trying to send for quite some time- turns out I misaddressed it and cost extra time time. Then we dropped off the recycling. Then bought beer.

I worked further on the number drawing I’d started. I changed my path some to speed completion. I’m thinking about time growing short now.

Day 25: Tuesday, May 9

Blow-out day. End-of-insecurity-and-confusion-and-sitting-on-a-certain-painful-type-of-wondering-day. Things-can-start-getting-better-now-day. It’s-time-to-get-your-self-better-sorted-and-try-not-to-make-these-mistakes-again day. I-will-commit-more-firmly-to-the-antFarm-instead-of-kidding-myself-back-in-Boulder day!

Day 26: Wednesday, May 10

Okay, so I relish in self pity and enjoy being hurt. Is that a crime? I’ve got a lot on my mind and I’m not gonna bore you too badly with it- another noncrime.

The number drawing has sat while I’ve been busy getting done doing all the things I’ve been getting done doing the past two days. That’s the biggest crime so far listed. I will come back here in June. I won’t have a timeline. Maybe, hopefully I will be more at ease with my feelings and push the paper mache` and number drawing stuff without the baggage of having tried to, having made the effort to, having .... I am so sore inside in certain ways. There is this hand drawing stuff too. It all has this certain baggage attached to it from having started it all then having put it down when I didn’t want to.

Stop-feeling-pity-for-your-self-real-soon-please day!

Lars Kremer and Linda Schafer show up tomorrow afternoon. There will be all of us here at the antFarm.

I’ve sorted out that after I leave here soon, I will come back again soon and do more stuff. At this time, at this moment, this is what success is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

25.5.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

25.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home