Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Five of Three of Three of Three

What I mean to say is 135 days.
Those who know me know that I mean that it has been 135 days since posting. I'd wanted to start posting steadily again but I have not.

I have managed to work steadily for almost four months. Not quite sure if I worked the first few days of May. And August hasn't yet ended so almost four months. Teaching math at a local alternative school- it's been a wonderful opportunity.

A kind gentleman from Minnesota... . The past few years I have had the excellent opportunity to spend brief time in the company of a man, who like my own father, was able to help me understand what it means to be a man. Like my own father, this man gave me insight into what it is that I aspire toward. I can not thank him personally, but I can thank his family. I can thank friends who have allowed me the chance to meet this man and gain some measure of what it is to actually do things.

Today I did twenty pull-ups. I will do more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home