Sunday, January 21, 2007

At the Moment

At the moment I am thinking of stopping and heading accross the street and settling down with locals and watching a game.

I'm thinking I won't be thinking "Go Eagles" or "E - A - G - L - E - S". I don't know if I'll be cheering the New England Patriots, but I've heard they are the underdogs and I usually am more interested in the uderdog. Plus I'm in New England, and I like being here.

I've been told it isn't too late to join the amerature race series at the local hill, Cranmore Mountain, so I will be among Wednesday's race results.

There are three new picture postings in the picture blogs, Art Things and Kinetics. One is new number pictures. Another is some pre-Christmas skiing. The last is the latest in alternative exercise- wood smithing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home