Monday, October 23, 2006

Yeah Right

So it is 11:45 pm.
The window, the big window, by me is open now. It is more or less freezing cold. I'm trying to be a blogger but the cold is making me think about things that make me feel warm.

Beyond this and beyond her is now and here and Cloud's Rest and Half Dome and the back country permit and the bear cannister and all that. I've got just this next week in Yosemite to do my best and make it right and then it is back to Philly to do the same.

Right, so onward, outward, upward. Me-ward, warmth-ward, her-ward, us-ward, this-ward, now-ward ... !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Sean. We (Sean and I) ran into you at the Deli. It's Mike here. My apology if we were less than social and fully coherent, as we had just completed a climb ourselves.

It was good to hear about your ascent and all. Very cool stuff. It's also cool that you've kept a blog, shared the haps.

Keep cranking, and keep doing whatever fulfills you. I think it's damn cool that anyone can inspire others just by choosing to do/be so. Anyway, just a quick note after checking out some of your thoughtful writings. Take care and best to ya.

Mike O.

23.10.06  
Blogger Sean said...

Thank you very much, Mike.

27.10.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home