Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday in the Morning

Yersterday I was depleted and tired and ready to go back to Philly and get a proper job and be civilised.
Today I am ready to consider seriously considering going from North Conway to the Auto Road and then up.

There are logistics and plans and resources and stuff and things to consider and also to take into consideration.

The thing is though, I can go up Route 16 to the base during daylight and do the untraveled auto road after that. Gee but I hadn't even thought of that. Every time I considered this project I imagined leaving at night and running up 16 in the dark. Easy peasy to kick that idea out the window.

Sometimes all it takes is a little insight from a friend, from an assistant coach. I can do the busy road in the daylight and the empty auto road when there is less light... go figure.

A day alone after a hard day's work out the day before and I'm ready to clock out. Get Coach Tim and his fave assistant Laura into the conversation and ideas start poring and possibilities start flowing.


It has been two very good weeks here in North Conway and the surrounding area. Things in Crawford Notch had just gotten better and better and better. The last two runs through, this past Wednesday and Friday, were both spectacular, for different reasons and with different rythms. Does it simply boil down to good quality people playing this game with me?

Really so much good stuff has been happening and many kind, generous and thoughtful people have been helping me out to pull it all off. Today I just wanted to get something written and posted. I have laundry to do and stuff to tend to. Describing travels will wait. I have done a lot of miles and a lot of hills and many people have helped- in many ways.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are logistics and plans and resources and stuff and things to consider and also to take into consideration. said one Sean O'neill while high on variety of legal and non-legal substances......perhaps 3 to four beers deep. Hey Sean What's up! Ha Ha! Like the blog over all, this is a stupendouosly redundant piece of prose here!! I mean the things and the stuff that you put into it, the resources that you invested in it, the sheer consideration, of a considerate nature, that you considered things with was I would say....Considerable.

15.9.06  
Blogger Sean said...

Thanks very much for your consideration in this matter.

19.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home