Saturday, February 24, 2007

Trying To Try: T to the third power

Okay, hi, yeah, um... sure- it's Saturday February 24. The year is 2007.

That's a start, huh? ... .

Right, so gee, gee golly, gosh you know. here I am on the earth living life and just chock full of all the potential, well most of the potential- that I ever really expect to have for all of eternity. Not to be morbid or silly but this really is as good as it gets and gee but why aren't more heroic sagas occurring? Why is everything a step or two away from not being a step or two away from nothing?

What is up with the antFarm where I am not?

What is up with me not being higher up than like 750 feet of altitude?

When am I going to be a real and actual ski-bum and get my bum skiing now? And then? And yesterday? And tomorrow?

And what is up with being moody and irritated and normal and regular and honest and trustworthy and loyal and friendly... and stuff like that?

Well, so I am in a bit of a funk and traveling is somewhat time consuming and I wish I didn't wish for stuff and oh I hope you aren't terribly bored with me and, and, and ......

Okay, so everything is awesome and it all is gonna be alright and it is actually super peachy right now and everything is okay.

But still, what is this funk and why do I like"and" so much and



So things are okay. I did discover while in Sun valley Idaho that chocolate milk is endorsed by the United States Olympic Comittee as a recovery drink. That means it is good for drinking soon after exercise to aid in the lessening of muscle breakdown andf the quickening of muscle repair. Plus I learned that sit-down crosscountry skiing is the best aerobic activity I have known since I started wheelchairing.

Plus I went to dinner with family last Sunday and the table was like twenty feet long or something, maybe thirty feet.

And I'm here in North Conway, in the Mount Washington Valley, writing, well typing.

I have things I'd like to push more quickly. There are projects I'd like to be further along with. I'm not really certain if I am over extended or it is simply winter or maybe even everything is perfect and I just get restless.

1 Comments:

Blogger morishigejoe said...

This one is for you!
I didn't get through the whole thing today but I'll do another version tomorrow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8FA1N9U93E

25.2.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home